Friday, December 28, 2007

Poll Results In

SO True

The poll results are in and the viewers and readers of the Jester's Axe have spoken...

Ted Kennedy is our winner of the waterboarding prize package...

This is something that he should be very familiar with, given his on-the-job training and actual experience in drowning Mary Jo Kopechne.

Mary Jo could not be reached for comment on how she feels about waterboarding... I am guessing she would have a strong opinion about it.

I wonder how Drunken Ted would feel about the experience? I am betting he would stop talking shit about how Abu Ghraib opened under "new management" I wonder if he will beat the record of 35 seconds set by the CIA for cracking an Al-Qaeda operative and tell everyone what we already know.....

The Ted Kennedy left Mary Jo to die in that car that night.....

I hope he drinks in order to drive away the nightmares he has every night. I hope he re-lives that moment every night.

Asshat Defeatocrat Traitor anyway.....

CHOP

No comments: