Saturday, December 22, 2007

Where Is My Axe

Hurry up!!!


Found this little item from Newsbusters as I was watching Sunday Night Football and passing the time with Keith Olberstupid on MUTE... No one cares what he has to say anyway.


The Washington Post reported today that select members of congress were briefed by the CIA in 2002 about enhanced interrogation techniques. Included in the briefing was current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

Seems that the WaPo is not following the script....

Among the techniques described, said two officials present, was waterboarding, a practice that years later would be condemned as torture by Democrats and some Republicans on Capitol Hill. But on that day, no objections were raised. Instead, at least two lawmakers in the room asked the CIA to push harder, two U.S. officials said.

"The briefer was specifically asked if the methods were tough enough," said a U.S. official who witnessed the exchange.

Let me be clear that I do not care if the asshats we catch in the ATO/ITO are tortured. Hell, I don't really even care if they are tortured for the fun of it after we get all the information we need out of them.

I am certain that MoveOn.org, Media Matters and all the other libtard media outlets will soon be ostracizing the WaPo in some way, but they will more likely put this one in their pocket and save it for the election in 2008.

I guess that they just can't find a way to surrender to the filthy Wahabbis fast enough.

I will get more on this as the situation continues to develop.

CHOP

No comments: