Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Wonder What Happens When You Don't Want The Virgins?


Sucks to be you dude...

A TEENAGE would-be suicide bomber begged for a presidential pardon in Afghanistan as he was paraded in front of media cameras with his deadly vests displayed behind him. The 18-year-old, named as Hameedullah, said he had worked as a labourer in Pakistan and had been influenced by a villager loyal to the Pakistani Taliban to carry out deadly attacks against foreign troops and "infidel" Afghan forces.

"I was handed over to other Taliban. They were preaching jihad all day long. They said Afghanistan is invaded by foreign troops and Afghan police are the army are infidels as well. "After days of preaching one day they said 'who is ready to carry out a suicide attack?' I said I am. I apologise to the Afghan people and President (Hamid) Karzai. I beg them to forgive me."
Well, President Karzai may forgive him, but I won't...

No comments: