Friday, February 15, 2008

San Fran Nan Hands the USA To the Goat Blowers...

What?! I hafta wear a Bhurka?? Really!

Thanks to the terrorist loving Democrat Party douchebags in the House of Representatives, America is now less safe.

My wife and child sleep less safe tonight thanks to this bitch....

WASHINGTON — The House broke for a week's recess Thursday without renewing terrorist surveillance authority demanded by President Bush, leading him to warn of risky intelligence gaps while Democrats accused him of reckless fearmongering.

The refusal of Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to schedule a vote on a surveillance measure approved by the Senate on Tuesday touched off an intense partisan conflict over the national-security questions that have colored federal elections since 2002.

Bush offered to delay a trip to Africa to resolve the dispute and warned that failure to extend the expanded power under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) could hamper efforts to track terrorists.

"Our intelligence professionals are working day and night to keep us safe, and they're waiting to see whether Congress will give them the tools they need to succeed or tie their hands by failing to act," Bush said.

Have I pointed out I so do not give a shit if the US Government monitors my phone traffic on my cell phone and landline? If they want to hear about how in debt I am or they want to hear about what my wife talk about in relation to dinner choices, then have at it.

But I definitely want them listening the terrorist douchebags who would like to light off a dirty bomb near my child's day care.

Because it is someone else's daycare also...

CHOP

No comments: