Sunday, February 24, 2008

Truly Sad...

Ronbo at Freedom Fighter's Journal has apparently committed suicide, and I am not really sure what to say about this. I wish it were a joke. I really do.

I understand the ______ building is more than 150 feet tall. At the time of my last recon I noticed easy access to the roof that would allow someone to leap to their death to the parking lot below. I'm not an expert in these matters, but if I recall from my physics classes in college at 100 feet a falling object reaches a speed of about 100 MPH. This means that the falling man would hit the pavement at a speed great enough to cause instant death.

I understand that over the years since the construction of this building several persons have died by jumping from this structure.I plan to make such a leap. I do this in memory of the several hundred victims on 9/11 who jumped off the World Trade Center as a means of avoiding burning to death, and the over 3,000 American soldiers killed fighting Islamofascism in Iraq and Afghanistan. A parallel reason is a protest against the American Left and the Democrat Party who have stabbed the Armed Forces in the back in the early stages of what is shaping up to be The Third World War.

What I did is not suicide. It is the action of a patriot and idealist who loves God and Country, and who makes a very public statement as a warning of a New Dark Age that looks America straight in the face armed with a hideous ideology that makes the German Nazis or Russian Communists look like bleeding heart liberals. I hope my fellow Countrymen will rally once gain in the defense of liberty no matter how long and hard the struggle.

OBITUARY: RONALD BARBOUR, age 47, passed away Feb. 19, 2008. Beloved son of Marleen (nee Puckett) and the late Ronald; father of Brandy Szachkas; dear brother of Deborah Phillips (Douglas), Robin Lynn Barbour, Michael W., Richard Alan (Teri) and Tonya Phillips (Rodney); loving uncle of 11. Funeral Service Sunday, Feb. 24 in the CORENO FUNERAL HOME, 13115 LORAIN AVE. AT 8:00 PM. Family will receive friends SUNDAY, 2-4 and 6-8 PM 216-941-3434


Rest in Peace Ron, and know that I understand what you are trying to say brother. Go easy Brother, go easy....

Read the rest>>>>

CHOP

1 comment:

Wsmith said...

I feel compelled to say going on a hunger strike would of been better.