Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quran = Target Practice

Fine by me...

Reuters had this up, and what are they fucking saying with a headline like this one?

I also read Fox News and this is the part that fucking sent me to the moon;
"I come before you here seeking your forgiveness," Maj. Gen. Jeffery Hammond was quoted as saying. "In the most humble manner I look in your eyes today and I say please forgive me and my soldiers."

The commander also read a letter of apology by the shooter, and another military official kissed a Koran and presented it to the tribal leaders, according to CNN.

What the Fuck??? Are you kidding me? All I had to do to get sent home was to shoot up a book written by a guy who married an 8 year old???

I am going to keep my powder dry and my axe sharp, because we are likely to be invaded by these ass-monkeys in my lifetime.

Truly sad...

CHOP

No comments: