Monday, August 4, 2008

Michael Moore Prepares For Insertion....

of a big dick or a sandwich, whichever shows up first....

God I hate this fat fucking oxygen thief....
One of the festival’s more challenging portions will be a series of films called “Movies from People Who Want to Kill Us,” featuring titles from Iran, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan and Pakistan.

“Controversial? Why?” Moore says, resorting to his trademark faux naiveté. “We know that there are lots of people that want to kill us. I’d like to find out why. We’re nice people. I don’t think anyone should want to kill us.”

Then he breaks character: “I think film is a pretty decent way to discover other cultures and to find out why they think the way they think and feel the way they feel.”

I really hope that God is watching and getting the thunderstorms and lightning ready to strike his fat ass. You can't miss him God, he is as big as a fucking house and lives in Michigan....

CHOP

No comments: