Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Am Getting Really Tired of This....



I am starting to get really pissed off when people call me names... I am going to start punching people.

CNN host D.L. Hughley turned to the standard left-wing tactic of playing the Nazi card against Republicans on his program on Saturday evening: “The tenets of the Republican Party are amazing and they seem warm and welcome. But when I watch it be applied -- like you didn’t have to go much further than the Republican National Convention....It literally look[s] like Nazi Germany.” He went on to say that blacks weren’t welcome in the party: “It just does not seem -- like not only are we not welcome -- not only are we not welcome, but they don’t even care what we think.”


No, it didn't D.L. You are full of shit. I am tired of trying to prove I am not a racist because I am white. I don't give two shits what race you are.

I am getting tired of hearing about how "the Man" is keeping everyone who isn't white and privileged down when in the last ten years we have had two prominent black Secretaries of State, two women secretaries of state, the first black US President, A woman as the Speaker of the US House of Representatives, and a black man and a Jewish woman appointed to the US Supreme Court.

D.L. can shut the fuck up now, because if we really were Nazis, all of those people would have been in camps, not in positions of power.

Maybe he should ask some of the people on his side of the aisle about why they tried to destroy Clarence Thomas? Maybe we should talk about how his side of the aisle tried to destroy Sarah Palin?

No one on our side gave a fuck about whether or not Obama had "slave blood;" but the Southern Leadership Conference did. Whose party is it again that is focused on race?

If I find "the Man" that is oppressing you personally D.L.; I promise to have a word with him and get him to ease up off you.

Read the rest here

CHOP

No comments: