Wednesday, July 22, 2009

President Fuckstick Sez: You Are Going To Destroy My Presidency....


Waving Goodbye in 2012....

A telling episode recounted by Senate Finance ranking member Charles Grassley reveals the Obama administration might be more worried than they are letting on that a Republican senator's comparison of the healthcare overhaul to Waterloo might be dangerously close to the truth.

Grassley said he spoke with a Democratic House member last week who shared Obama's bleak reaction during a private meeting to reports that some factions of House Democrats were lining up to stall or even take down the overhaul unless leaders made major changes.

"Let's just lay everything on the table," Grassley said. "A Democrat congressman last week told me after a conversation with the president that the president had trouble in the House of Representatives, and it wasn't going to pass if there weren't some changes made ... and the president says, 'You're going to destroy my presidency.' "

I can't think of a Presidency that needs destroyed more than President Fuckstick's...

Read the rest here

CHOP

H/T: Weasel Zippers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that. This rollercoaster ride has been breathtaking. I thought it might be. At least the dems are getting most of what they want right? I don't watch tv anymore since mine died the digital death and I'm not sure I want to resurrect it, so I don't know what the media is saying anymore. Not that I thought much of what they said before June 12.