Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Am Not Afraid...


I would say we are prepared to defend what we believe in...

Government Web-Tracking Plan Stirs Privacy Fears... --WaPo

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Remember that many of us know our freedoms and we will fight to keep them, because they just that important.

Try to regulate my speech, I dare you...

CHOP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen brother! feds, if you want them, come and TRY to take them!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be standing with ya.

UMIdirect said...

I agree with you but their not stupid. A little here then a little there and nobody complains until it's to late