Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hey Al! Where the Fuck Is My Global Warming??

WOW! Look at all that Global Warming outside!!!


What am I doing? Freezing my balls off here in the Pacific Northwest, just like every other fucking winter that I have lived here.

I mean really....

Kootenai County Declares Emergency...
Avalanche level elevated to high in Ketchum...
OR HWY 20 CLOSED...
WA Governor flying to Spokane to declare state of emergency...
I-90 detour floods U.S. 2 with trucks...
Snow slides trap trucks on Oregon's Highway 22...
Snoqualmie, Stevens passes both closed...
SNOW, WIND, SLIDES...
5 rescued in van after trapped...
Body shops deal with surge of repairs...
WSU Cancels Classes...
SPOKANE SCHOOLS CLOSED FOR THE WEEK...

I know it is rhetorical, but Al Gore and the Nobel Committee are fucking idiots...

CHOP

No comments: