Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wonder Woman Sez: Surge Hasn't Worked, Troops Home in 60 Days if you elect me....

Demonstration of the Democrat Fighting Position

During her debate in New Hampshire, Wonder Woman said;
MR. GIBSON: So I want to ask all of you, are any of you ready to say that the surge has worked? And Senator Clinton, let me start with you, because when General Petraeus was in Washington in September, you said it would take a willful suspension of disbelief to think that the surge could do any good.

SEN. CLINTON: And that's right, because remember the purpose behind the surge was to create the space and time for political reconciliation, for the Iraqi government to do what only it can do and trying to deal with the myriad of unresolved problems that confront it. So it's time to bring our troops home and to bring them home as quickly and responsibly as possible and unfortunately, I don't see any reason why they should remain beyond, you know, today. I think George Bush doesn't intend to bring them home, but certainly I have said when I'm president I will. Within 60 days, I'll start that withdrawal.
This is the same woman who said;

"The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they're not."

Yep, we sure are... Rest here>>>

CHOP

No comments: