Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chris Dodd Is A Douchebag....


I will pop a cap in yo' ass bitches....

Who in their right mind equates Six million Jews exterminated to three waterboarded al-Qaeda leaders who absolutely derserved way more than they got.

When I got done with them, they would have begged me to kill them. I would have got them to tell me that Daffy Duck and Porky Pig were in league with Tom and Jerry to set off a dirty bomb in Gainsville Florida during a Star Trek convention.

I don't give a fuck about the pain and suffering that these people who wipe their ass with their left hand. To compare it to the extermination of millions of Jews is not only crass, it is evil.

They are going to pay for it when they leave this world for the next. I hope where they are going that even the walls and floors are made of pork...

Chris Dodd is a douchebag....

CHOP

No comments: